AIM
gmessad

&amp;lt; lightBot &amp;gt; < lightBot >

I love games like this

I'd like to see a sequel that adds new commands that cut off endless loops after a certain amount of times. It's kind of a bummer that you don't win even though you light up all the blue squares when your guy is stuck in his never-ending sequence.

Huje Adventure Huje Adventure

Great concept

A very well made and interesting mix of Gish and World of Goo. Original in combination, but almost completely derivative of two great indie games that should frankly get a good portion of the credit. If you like this game, you really should check out the games that inspired it.

.: Santa's Rampage :. .: Santa's Rampage :.

Fun for a while

The reindeer are just a bad idea, though. Everything else works well, but the fun is lost pretty quickly since gameplay doesn't really go anywhere.

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Decent adventure game.

Johnny 1 beat this one's ass, though.

Dynamite Blast Dynamite Blast

Nice game.

Fun and challenging, but I'd work out some of the bugs first. A few times I'd complete the mission only to get a failure message. It happens mostly in the bike levels.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Nicely done.

I was waiting for this for a while, and it was all worth it. Definitely among the greatest Flash games I've ever played.
The Swain + JohnnyUtah = Epic Teamwork
I hope you guys collab again in the future. In the meantime, I'm going to keep trying to beat Level 5 of the Ninja Arena.

Level Up! Level Up!

Invisible Bug

As stated by manicjudgement, I am also experiencing the invisibility glitch. After I go to sleep, I turn invisible and stay invisible. Other than that and the fact that I can't really continue, I liked the game so far.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Not bad

Would you be able to make the controls a little more comfortable, though? It's kind of an awkward keyset. It's always nice to have options for alternate controls.

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

Genius

Simply grand. Very original stuff.