AIM
gmessad

Best Redesign Ever! Best Redesign Ever!

Congrats on the debut. Great stuff. Look forward to seeing more from you in the future.

PokeMan : Revenge PokeMan : Revenge

Good work

The animation is great and I'd love to see more. Just get a new voice actor next time because it was painful to listen to.

My Newgrounds Sketchbook My Newgrounds Sketchbook

Great idea for unscouted artists

I may consider doing this at some point myself. I don't even bother with the Art Portal anymore since scouting doesn't work too well yet. I hope this kind of goes as a message to NG that the system is a bit broken. Anyway, the art was pretty cool, but I could have done without the acting. I was hoping for a little more in-depth commentary rather than a comedy piece. Still, you got your message through and congratulations on getting scouted!

&amp;lt; lightBot &amp;gt; < lightBot >

I love games like this

I'd like to see a sequel that adds new commands that cut off endless loops after a certain amount of times. It's kind of a bummer that you don't win even though you light up all the blue squares when your guy is stuck in his never-ending sequence.

Huje Adventure Huje Adventure

Great concept

A very well made and interesting mix of Gish and World of Goo. Original in combination, but almost completely derivative of two great indie games that should frankly get a good portion of the credit. If you like this game, you really should check out the games that inspired it.

.: Santa's Rampage :. .: Santa's Rampage :.

Fun for a while

The reindeer are just a bad idea, though. Everything else works well, but the fun is lost pretty quickly since gameplay doesn't really go anywhere.

Garage Fighting 2010 Garage Fighting 2010

Grand

Hell yeah, JohnnyU! Another awesome creation.

Mew and MewTwo with Caffeine Mew and MewTwo with Caffeine

Oh yeah.

Goddamn, I'd love that on a shirt.